Resilience is the ability to handle unexpected problems and unplanned changes well. It is a word that has gained space in recent years. This doesn't happen by accident. Resilient people are easier to make decisions and develop more productivity. Therefore, human capital managers are always looking for professionals who have this characteristic, especially for leadership positions.
Check out some capabilities of resilient people and understand why they generate interest:
– These are people who manage their emotions well. They don't let the unforeseen take their focus from work and goals.
– These professionals control their impulses more. Even under pressure, they manage to remain calm and look coldly at the situation. This is decisive when negotiating and making decisions in times of crisis.
– They are naturally optimistic individuals. They remain firm in their purpose and are able to see the bright side of situations. This ends up positively influencing those around you.
– They have the ability to analyze the environment objectively. They capture information and are attentive to details. This helps to react appropriately in the face of the unexpected.
– They cultivate empathy, that is, they are able to perceive how others are feeling. As a result, they are able to give more efficient and correct responses to situations involving co-workers, customers and subordinates.
– Resilient people have a lot of confidence in themselves. They really believe that they are capable of solving problems. Therefore, do not fear unforeseen events.
For all this, resilient professionals are respected and followed. They more easily reach management positions. If you don't see these characteristics in yourself, how about starting to read about it and look for attitudes that encourage resilience? There is a lot of information on the Internet and in books. You just have to win.
HR Consultant UK can help if you have any questions about See Why Resilients Make Good Leaders
. Our HR consultant in London can assist you if you live in London. Suppose you live further afield thats not an issue! Visit our HR Consultants Near Me page to find the best consultancy nearest to you.
See you next time!